Lumion 2.1 Build 4 (2012) | 2.55 GB
Officially registered in January 2001, Act-3D is the company behind Lumion and Quest3D. The company is completely devoted to development of real-time 3D authoring packages. Lumion is a real-time 3D visualization tool for making movies and still shots of architecture, planning and design. Lumion is a real-time 3D visualization tool for architects, urban planners and designers. ItпїЅs perfectly suited for creating videos, still renderings and live demonstrations with a quick turnaround.
About Act-3D B.V.
What's new in Lumion 2.1 Build 4
- New indoor and garden plants
- New vases, planters and plantpots
- New American road signs
- New postion coordinates type-in boxes
- Shadow map caching for faster rendering of spotlight shadows
- More responsive GUI, especially at low frame rates
- More graphical improvements and settings to tweak
- Optimized for more efficient memory usage
- Multi-language user interface (More languages are pending translation)
You can change the .xml for your country to localize it. If you want Lumion translated for your country and you can help with this let us know!
BUG FIXES IN 2.1 BUILD 4:
- The Lightmap material no longer flickers.
- Scene names are no longer incorrectly displayed as "AutoSave".
- The "Lock Position" command now also works for trees and plants.
- Shadow filtering artifacts are no longer present on Print/Poster resolution images.
URGENT: PLEASE READ THIS
In certain situations, a scene may appear to have been saved, but the next time you load it, it seems to have been overwritten by a scene that you have previously worked on. Apologies for the inconvenience - it's a really nasty bug, so please bear with the developers until the problem has been resolved.
Lumion 2.1 Build 3 and 4 (and possibly earlier 2.1 builds as well)
RECOMMENDATIONS UNTIL THIS HAS BEEN FIXED
Restart Lumion after you have saved a scene.
Make backups of Scene files as soon as you have saved a scene.
The files are located in Documents/Lumion 2/Scenes
Home page: _http://lumion3d.com
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction