IBM SPSS Amos 21
IBM® SPSS® Amos gives you the power to easily perform structural equation modeling to build models with more accuracy than with standard multivariate statistics techniques.
With SPSS Amos, you can specify, estimate, assess, and present your model in an intuitive interface to show hypothesized relationships among variables.
Alternatively, SPSS Amos offers a non-graphical method to specify models. SPSS Amos is the perfect tool for a variety of purposes, including:
- Psychology - Develop models to understand how drug, clinical, and art therapies affect mood
- Medical and healthcare research - Confirm which of three variables -confidence, savings, or research - best predicts a doctor’s support for prescribing generic drugs
- Social sciences - Study how socioeconomic status, organizational membership, and other determinants influence differences in voting behavior and political engagement
- Educational research - Evaluate training program outcomes to determine impact on classroom effectiveness
- Market research - Model how customer behavior impacts new product sales or analyze customer satisfaction and brand loyalty
- Institutional research - Study how work-related issues affect job satisfaction
- Business planning - Create econometric and financial models and analyze factors affecting workplace job attainment
- Program evaluation - Evaluate program outcomes or behavioral models using SEM to replace traditional stepwise regression
- Operating systems supported: Windows
Home Page - http://www-01.ibm.com/software/analytics/spss/products/statistics/amos/
(Become Premium for maximum speed, resumming ability and no waiting):