Geolog 7, the next-generation formation evaluation solution, combines the systems technological superiority with a modern, user-friendly interface that is consistent across multiple platforms. Geolog 7 provides users with a fresh look and style for improved efficiency and usability, as well as important new application features.
The easy scalability of Geolog means that it can be used for any number of applications, from log drafting to high-end petrophysics. Its modular design provides a flexible software environment that can be scaled from a single user on a laptop to a team collaborating over the network, customized to specific user requirements.
Geolog 7 is the result of a thorough re-engineering of the product suite, with the aim of making this powerful offering even more efficient and easier to use. It combines the systems proven technological superiority with a modern, user-friendly interface that has been ergonomically optimized for use with multiple large computer screens, has a Windows-like look and feel, and is consistent across multiple platforms.
- Easy-to-use environment with user-defined workspace, for log editing and interpretation, producing presentation-quality graphical output
- Consistent look and feel for Linux and Windows users
- Interactive core analysis module, including capillary pressure
- Determin Uncertainty: A full Monte Carlo deterministic log analysis module
- Interactive dip-azimuth walkout plots: Part of the Geomage image log processing and interpretation module; provides the geologist with tools to interpret structural data.
- Powerful crossplotting functionality, providing input for petrophysical calculations
- Multi-well, multi-zone data management
- Audit trail, with the ability to query the history of any individual log
- Cross-section creation tools
- Integration with Paradigm StratEarth and SKUA geological interpretation and model-building solutions, providing the most comprehensive toolset available for exploration and development geologists.
- Epos integration framework and well data servers allow Geolog applications to work directly on data stored in Epos and third-party well databases, with no need for data duplication.
Paradigm is the largest multi-national software company exclusively focused on the delivery of analytical and information management solutions for the discovery and extraction of subsurface natural resources. Paradigm offers a rich portfolio of productivity tools and scientifically advanced applications for geologists, geophysicists and engineers who construct subsurface models from oilfield and other measurements. Paradigm solutions share a unified 3D visualization canvas and a network-based data management infrastructure.
The industrys leading oil and gas companies trust Paradigms solutions for their daily work and for mastering their present and future exploration and production challenges.Download :-